Friday, August 3, 2007

We Have a Winner

Good Friday morning! Here is a card that I am so pleased with. The technique is called the Grid Technique, and came from the Technique Junkies newsletter. I had these Alice in Wonderland stamps for two years and this is the first time that I used them. Images were stamped on white cardstock and then coloured with watercolour pencil crayons, and blended with a teeny tiny brush and water. Isn't the effect lovely. I wish you could see the card in real life because it looks so 3-D. This card went to my girlfriend for her birthday.

Onto the big news of the day. Our blog candy winner is Elaine. Please e-mail me with your address and I will mail your goodies to you. Congratulations. Thank you all for participating. It was fun.

Have a nice weekend.

10 comments:

Emilia said...

I love this technique! Easy to try it!

malieta said...

Great card!

audrey h. said...

This card is wonderful...i love the Alice stamps :o)

Michelle said...

Congrats to the winner!

marja said...

what a lovely card beth!!!!

congrats to the winner!!!!!!
i love this card!!!!!

M@rtine said...

Thank you for your kind words on my blog! Love the effect of the card. Really going to try it!

*Hugs*
Martine

Maria said...

Beautifl job on the grid technique. Great job on the coloring!

Maria

Aunt T said...

Great job. I need to find the time to try this technique. Congrats to the winner :)

Teresa

Corie said...

This is GORGEOUS!!!!! Great job.

Stampin' D'Amour said...

GREAT CARD!! GREAT technique!