Saturday, December 29, 2007

Merry Christmas to Me

What a second posting from me in one day? What gives? I have some very exciting news to share with you (doesn't it seem like everyone is saying that these days?). Pat Huntoon has offered me a position to be on her design team with the Technique Junkie Newsletter. I will be photographing and writing tutorials, and making samples of cards, using the latest techniques. My cards and tutorials that I shoot specifically for the Newsletter, can only be viewed by you if you are a subscriber. How do you sign up, you ask. Simply visit Pat's blog for details. You still have time to sign up for her year-end special. Tell her Beth sent you.

What does this mean to you, my loyal viewer? Well, you aren't losing out at all. In fact, it will encourage me to look for bigger and better tutorials for you, and for Pat. As you know, I am a technique junkie, but now it's official--LOL.

12 comments:

Heather Grow said...

Congratulations, Beth. You are the perfect craft queen for the job.

Penny said...

That'a wonderful news! I am so happy for you - the perfect job! I still have some old copies of the newsletter and refer to them to this day.

Aunt T said...

Congratulations to you! This is so exciting! I am so happy for you Beth.

Hugs to you!

HAPPY 2008!

Teresa

LaurenceB said...

Congratulations ! You really deserve it !
I'll subscribe to the newsletter right now .
Hugs
LaurenceB

Kathryn said...

Congratulations Beth!
Hoorey!

Clearly Inspired said...

Congrats, Beth! You deserve it! Look forward to your tutorials.

Passionforstamping said...

Congratulations!!!!! I can't wait to see what you come up with for us all.

Happy 2008!

Dianne K.

Velta said...

Beth I am so EXCITED for you...You deserve this!!! I'll be subscribing to the newsletter just because of you ~ you "technique junkie" you :)

Maria said...

Whoohoo Beth! Congratulations! I can see why you would be hired to do the tutorials! Your tutorials are fabulous and I love how you use different techniques. I can't wait to see more of your fabulous tutorials!!

Maria

Ila said...

Congratulations Beth!! You are perfect for this and they are so lucky to have you. I always look forward to your wonderful tutorials.
Hey..you did pretty good for Xmas loot too...No doubt we have both been very good girls...lol.
Wishing you a Wonderful New Year!!
..Hugs, Ila

Kim H. said...

Congratulations Bethie! I'm so happy for you! I'm off to sign up right now!

DJ said...

Congrats on this accomplishment. I am a TJer and look forward to seeing your fantastic artwork. Darlene