Saturday, January 5, 2008

Think Spring



This is the time of year that spring weddings are being planned, so I made this flap fold card (instructions are from the Technique Junkie Newsletter) that would feel delicate and lacy.



Skipping back to Christmas, for a minute, mine was filled with electronics. Let me tell you, it is so nice to be able to listen to the radio and CD's without a lot of static interference. Right now I have some beautiful harp music and Loreena McKennitt in my player. Loreena grew up close by-- Stratford, Ontario. I also got a PVR player. Yahoo, I will never miss another episode of CSI and Survivor again! Regarding 'Lost,' I never leave the house on Wednesday nights because I refuse to miss it. Does anyone think they have the secret of the island solved? There are wonderful websites with message boards that I like to read. From what I see, we are all puzzled and cannot figure out the secret. I got season 3 for Christmas, and I just finished a 12 hour marathon finishing up 90% of season 1.

Enough of the chatter. Please do not forget to take my poll. Only 22 hours left. I'd like to post some blog candy, but would like to have some more voters before I do so.

Enjoy your weekend. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Kim H. said...

What a gorgeous card! It so fun to listen to good music when you are creating! I love harp music..its so dreamy!