Friday, February 15, 2008

For That Special Man in Your Life

TGIF. Any big plans for the weekend? I hear a lot of us will be in for another snow storm. Enough already! Seriously though, there is a plus to having snow storms -- there will be no children or husbands begging to go out to do groceries, or other errands, so that leaves us more time to spend in our studios. Huraah!

This is one of the cards I designed and will be teaching at an upcoming class at Lasting Impressions. There are three masculine cards, and each one offers a different technique. Inspiration came from the Magic Maduzia technique, from the Technique Junkie Newsletter. Oh my heavens there are so many techniques I want to try and get posted for you to see. The newsletter is mailed bi-monthly, and includes access to a subscriber only site. If I peaked your interest, check this the TJ site here.

Have an enjoyable weekend.

8 comments:

LaurenceB said...

It's a really nice card ! How did you draw the sea and lighthouse ?
I hope the new snow storm won't be too hard .

Ila said...

This is Fabulous!! I see alcohol inks...but am not sure how you did the stamp...Looks Wonderful!!..Have a Great Weekend!!

Kim H. said...

WOW this is really stunning! Wish I could come take your class! Are you as sick of snow as I am?

Alexandra said...

Fabulous Beth - your students are very lucky to learn from such a talented lady! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Corie said...

Wow, what a FANTASTIC guy card -- love it

janet said...

Totally awesome!

janet said...

Well thanks...looks like I am going to HAVE to buy this set now!! ;-) Fabulous!

Stampermom said...

Hey Beth,
Great work. I need to find my stash of acetate now. Can you put me in your drawing? I've been married for over 17 years and my DH hasn't noticed the first thing I've stamped (unless asked). Poor me!