Monday, February 18, 2008

Summer Escape


With all the snow we have on the ground, it is nice to think about summer. This 6" x 6" card is the second masculine card, in a series of three, that I will be teaching at Lasting Impressions.
Both the lighthouse stamp and the boat stamp are from Inkadinkadoo. You can't tell from the photo, but the boat has been cut out and pops with the use of pop dots. The images were coloured with watercolour pencil crayons.
I will be teaching watercolour pencil crayon techniques and how to create a reflective image. Once again, I turned to the Technique Junkie newsletter for inspiration, and the Reflection on Ice technique jumped right out at me.
I really hope you can make it. We have so much fun in my classes.
Enjoy your day off today. Ontario has a new holiday called "family day" so I have today off, and I know it is a holiday in the United States too.

5 comments:

Kim H. said...

Sweet mother of god, Holey buckets...this is gorgeous! I love that way you watercolored it. The brads with the cord tied is so dang cool! You rock, friend! Looks like another great class you are teaching!

Shirley said...

Absolutely beautiful!!

TFS

Penny said...

Brilliant! Love the way you've done the water!

Alexandra said...

Holy Moses Beth - this is absolutely gorgeous girl!! I love your watercoloring, just beautiful! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

malieta said...

Your card is beautiful Beth and the watercoloring is awesome!
malieta:)