Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Worhol - Two Stamps, One Image

This is the third in a series of masculine cards that I will be teaching at Lasting Impressions. Inspiration was taken from a past issue of the Technique Junkie Newsletter. The boat and seagalls are from Inkadinkadoo. Recognize these seagalls? Believe it or not they came from the lighthouse stamp I used for this card. All that empty space cried out for these seagalls. By inking the seagalls with a Tombow marker, it allowed the placement of just the portion of stamp I wanted to use. Try it out with one of your cards. It is a good feeling to blend more than one stamp together.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day.

4 comments:

Kim H. said...

Oh this is beautiful. I love this card! Worhol is one of my favorite artist! I thought that was all one stamp! You rock, my friend!

Alexandra said...

This is gorgeous! I love this! Your masculine cards are amazing - you just don't see too many of them, and all of yours are fantastic! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

inara said...

that is so gorgeous!!!

Prpldy said...

Once again another beautiful masculine card!