Thursday, March 13, 2008

Double Take Thursday - Basic Gray

It's that time of week again--my favourite day of the week, and Double Take Thursday with Kim. My challenge for Kim this week was to use Basic Gray paper. The benefit of a having double take is for you to see how different cards can look with the same product. Kim's elegant style shines, once again, with her pretty blue paper. This link will take you directly to Kim's card. Thanks for playing along again, Kim.

This Gated Tag Card is a pattern that I took from the Technique Junkie Newsletter. You can have a look inside shortly.

Stamps used are from Baroque Motifs. They were embossed with The Artful Stamper's Claret and Rose Quartz e.p. I must say that I am delighted with the quality of the e.p. It is much better than I have found in the past.

Designer paper is Basic Gray, and cardstock is Pixie Pink and Purly Pomegrante. Gems are from a craft store. They resemble Cool Caribbean, don't you think? You probably know by now that I love Cool Caribbean.

Have yourself a great day. Thanks for stopping by!

Stamping Hugs,
Beth

11 comments:

Marja Sch said...

Just a wonderful card Beth. I love purle. Hugs Marja

Catherine said...

very pretty!

Catherine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim H. said...

Simply stunning! I love the gate fold! Awesome card! These are so fun to see!

LaurenceB said...

Great card with great stamps !!
:-)

Bethany Paull said...

Very pretty. I really like the colors and how the flowers work with the bg paper.

Materiais e Companhia said...

Wonderful!
I invite you to visit my blog in www.materiais-e-companhia.blogspot.com
Kisses

Eneida
Portugal

Veronica said...

Very beautiful I love it. The fold is amazing.

Maria said...

FAbulous card Beth! Wow, those papers are so pretty! I love your gate-fold card! As always, your cards are a work of art!

Maria

ஐBeatriz Jenningsஐ said...

so cute :)

Alexandra said...

Beautiful Beth - totally love this!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex