Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Lots of Love

Good afternoon. Are you shoveled out yet? It has been years since Sarnia saw a snow storm at this time of year. Another storm front is on it's way, but I hear it is supposed to get warmer after that. The sun is shining bright today, making it feel like spring is around the corner.

I have a daily dose of sun every day--with a sun lamp. It seems to be working; my mood is brighter. With 25/30 cloudy days a month from October to May, I need this light. The warning label made me laugh. It read, "Warning, too much light will make you energetic." Are they kidding me? Too much energy? With all that energy I can get my Christmas cards made (as my Easter ones are mailed), a tutorial written for the Technique Junkie Newsletter, and a gormet meal--and that is just in day one! Now doesn't that make you want one too?

Here is another watercolour, with Tombow markers. The stamp is from Sunshine Designs. The image is an empty mug with the heart on the front. I stamped the image numerous times and cut out each heart, and placed them all over. A slit was cut in the cup, and three hearts were nestled down inside. White acrylic paint was placed on the hearts to resemble highlights. Now that's a Cuppa Love!

11 comments:

Marja Sch said...

What a lovely and bright card. Just gorgeous.

LaurenceB said...

A very nice cup of love . Your coloring is beautiful .

Debbie/StudioBeeCreations said...

What a FUN card, Beth!.....I wonder if the lamp might make me FEEL better??!!!...I did stick my head outside the door today...the sun was out...soaked it in for a few minutes...then, back to bed!....Love the coloring on your card...so bright & cheerful!

Stephanie said...

beautiful Beth! I am thinking of your April card classes!! thanks for your website!

Kim H. said...

Breathing and gorgeous! This card is filled to the brim with LOVE! I love the colors you used!

It is snowing out right now! YUCK YUCK YUCK!

Kim said...

I LOVE THIS!! I want that stamp so bad!!!! lol...beautiful card Beth!

Penny said...

How cheerful and fun! And yes, I'd like a lamp too if it gave me more energy!!LOL!

pescbrico said...

Great cup of love!:) Nicely done!

Stampermom said...

Wow Beth, you are doing such fantastic work. I love the colors and it certainly brightens the day!

Night Owl Designs said...

Hi Beth, Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment :-) Your card is beautiful!

Tina said...

Wowsers, so pretty!