Monday, May 12, 2008

One For You, Two For Me

Good Monday morning! Do you love cupcakes as much as I do? I'm one big kid and love the pretty ones full of sparkle and colour, and I'm having a fun time creating cupcakes for cards.









This card is one of my favourites, and is from the February issue of the Technique Junkie Newsletter. It is called the Gated Tag Card.

Many of you have asked me about this newsletter, so I will explain a little more. Pat Huntoon's newsletter is published bi-monthly and is full of techniques and card folds. I am a writer for the newsletter and you can see my tutorials, and cards using various techniques, on the website edition of the Technique Junkie Newsletter. As a subscriber you receive a paper edition of the newsletter, and will receive a password to view the step-by-step tutorials, and card examples, each month. There is also a Yahoo Group to join if you wish, where you will see other examples from among the 4000 subscribers. You can submit your cards to the Group as well.

Pat's newsletter is unique. You will never find a tutorial that is in her newsletter on my blog. If you enjoy trying new products and techniques, then this is the newsletter for you. If you sign up, tell Pat I sent you.

12 comments:

Marja Sch said...

What a wonderful card and your design is so cute. Hugs Marja

Kim H. said...

This is one yummy card! I love the pretty pretty cupcakes! So bright and happy!

Kimmy said...

Oh this is one of my favorite layouts. I still need to learn it. Love the cupcakes, you make them look so YUMMY! Hugs - Kimmy

Penny said...

Oooh yummy! how delicious do they look? Gorgeous!

And thanks so much for your kind words, it means a lot to me xx

Alexandra said...

Very cute Beth!! Glad you are back, I missed ya! Those cupcakes look YUMMY!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

malieta said...

Very cute and the cupcakes look delicious!
malieta:)

janet said...

This is must marvelous!

Ila said...

These look yummy!! Love your card..the colors, sparkle and Fabulous design!!

Julia Stainton said...

super cute!!!! Love this design!

Kathi Rerek said...

Gosh! Gorgeous card.

Belas Creating Place said...

This is such a great card and the creativity in it is amazing. Thanks for sharing.
Bela

kathj said...

love the card its such fun!