Sunday, March 9, 2008

I've Been Tagged


Ethel suprised me with this award last week. I'm always delighted to leave kind words on Ethel's cards because she is so creative and inspiring. Thank you Ethel. I first knew Ethel when I was a regular visitor over at Two Peas in a Bucket, but when the Stamp Shack was established, I switched gears and became a regular visitor of the SS. If you love to rubber stamp, then the Stamp Shack is for you. There is an awesome gallery, and a friendly group of stampers who offer inspiration and support.

Bloggers who make my day are:

Kim, Running on Ink
Kim, Creative Diversions
Tami, Dapple Designs
Alex, California Stampin
Corie, Creations by Corie

These ladies are just a small number of ladies who continue to visit my blog and leave me comments, and when they do it makes my day. I wish I could list everyone, and feel sad that everyone isn't listed, but please know your kind words do not go unnoticed.

As my good friend, Alex says,

Stampn Hugs,
Beth

4 comments:

Jen Glover said...

Congratulations! I love Alexandra, what a special Cutie!

Alex said...

You are such a sweetie *blushing* - you make my day too ya know! Love ya and *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Velta said...

Congratulations...You deserve it! I love your work :)

K Hutchinson said...

You always make my day! Thanks so much and Congratulations on the award!