Sunday, May 20, 2007

Spotlight Technique


This card is one that I recently did for a spot
light technique swap over at the Stamp Shack (the link is listed on the right bar). The background is done with Pinata alcohol inks and gold metalic pen. The image was stamped twice; once on cardstock, and once on watercolour paper. The flower on the watercolour paper was then coloured with Tombow markers and blended with brush and water. The bumble bee was done in a similar fashion. I then took my circle punch and punched out a section of the flower and layered it on top of the background flower. This image is so perfect for this technique, don't you think?

4 comments:

Tami Bayer said...

This is such a beauty! I haven't tried the spotlight technique yet. Thanks for the beautiful example.

Maria said...

Very pretty card. I love this technique! Your card inspired me to try it out! Thank you for sharing!

Cora said...

This is really beautiful. I love the stamp too.

michelle sturgeon said...

This is so pretty!