Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Yahoo -- I finally did it!

Oh, is my family going to be happy with me. Everyone has been so encouraging and supportive of my creativity, and now I'm branching out to become part of the blogging world.

When I was deciding on a name for my blog, my sister's voted for their favourite name, and although I still wonder if I should have gone with my other choice, I do like Sunflowers and Dragonflies. Anyone who knows me, knows I'm a sunflower and dragonfly lover (and yes, Sarah, a Gerber Daisy lover as well - wink, wink).

Now -- to learn how to post photos of my creations. Stay tuned and Thanks for reading.

5 comments:

Stacy Sheldon said...

Yay Beth!
Im going to look forward to reading this! Love all the font colors and sizes in the post too that is so F U N to read!

BarbK said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. Great first post!

shuggy said...

welcome to the blogging world!!!

Godelieve said...

Welcome to the blogosphere ;)

Tami Bayer said...

I'm so happy I found your blog...it's wonderful already!