Thursday, January 10, 2008

Eye Candy

Oh my goodness, check out Beryl Taylor's site here. I first became familiar with Beryl when her cloth arch was on the cover of Cloth Paper Scissors Winter 2005. Today, I stumbled upon her again, and couldn't wait to share her site with you. Beryl's Book Mixed Media Explorations is on my to-be-ordered list this month. With the Canadian dollar being on par with the American dollar, The Bookeeper, here in town is offering US prices on all books in-stock, and special order until the end of January.

My girlfriend, Kim, and I both love the look of cloth journals and are swapping pages with each other this year. That said, guess I better get right on it!

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

Yummy eye candy! I have to order that book too!

Penny said...

Oh such talent - what stunning work!!I have seen Beryl's work in various publications, I only wish I had as much talent in my little finger!