Thursday, June 19, 2008

Odd Bird Planet Gets Altered

Happy Thursday folks! How's your week going? I met with my computer guru, Matt, and together we pounded ideas back and forth with respect to my new blog and website. Whenever anyone asks when my new site will be up, I always respond with, "in four weeks." Well, it's been five months--20 weeks. How foolish of me to think things of this nature could be done so quickly. I guess that's why I have a secretarial arts certificate and not a business degree.

Now, onto business. Johanna's Odd Bird Planet - June Boutique assignment was for me to use these two photos in a card or project. Photos were taken by photographer Scott Hatlestad, Johanna's husband. Johanna has a boutique where my altered art will be featured alongside other design team creations.



Each of us was presented with different images. You can see Godelieve's here.

Eleanor's sense of humour shined with her take on the pics.






Kerry took her photo to the next level by creating a shadow box.

Interested in creating this background? My distress ink tutorial can be found here.

Thank you so much for stopping by.

3 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

WOW this is so creative! I love the backgrounds and the elements you used! It comes together very nicely! Great job!

Thanh Vo said...

Fun! I would love to hang this near the entrance of my home!

emilia in Taiwan said...

What a beautiful platte! It is very artsy and it is what I can't do! You are great!