Friday, June 13, 2008

True Friend Anniversary


TGIF. Can you believe it's Friday already? Last Friday was a horrible day in my house. The temperature was a record high, and my air wouldn't turn on. We were something like #33 on the repair list, and it was Tuesday afternoon before they got around to repairing the air conditioning. It goes without saying that I'm enjoying this Friday!

Today I'm sharing another True Friend card with you, which I think would be perfect for an anniversary. The colours are a little different from me, but I think I'm happy with the results.

Thank you for stopping by!

Stamps: SU True Friends, Baroque Motif
Paper: River Rock, Ballet Blue, Ruby Red
Ink: Night of Navy, River Rock, Ruby Red

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

I think this is just stunning! The textures the colors are just wonderful! The embossing on the center square is the perfect touch! LOVE IT! Happy Fri-cake day!