Thursday, December 27, 2007

Eye Candy

Good afternoon. I'm about to go out for my regular Thursday beer & wing night with a group of friends, but before I go I thought I'd share some sites that I came across today. Did you know that Flickr is full of inspiration? I didn't until today when I went looking for vintage photos for collage. Wowzers, you have to see these sites:

Holiday Jenny's Flickr photos (pretty in pink)

Fleamarket Studio has lots of inspiration. Click here to see the handmade house.

Holly Doodle Designs has lots of vintage items. Click here to see some houses (can you tell I love houses of any kind?)

Saray-Viola has a love for altered ATC's.

I'm a member of Trish Bee's Yahoo Next Generation Stampers group, and she generously placed her recent vintage photos on Flickr for everyone to use, whether they are in the group or not. Trish, you rock!

I hope I was able to inspire you to create.

Hugs,
Beth

4 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

Oh my stars..these sites have just blown me away! I have to say that Halloween house knocked my socks off! It is awesome!

Thanks for the links- enjoy wings and beer!

Heather Grow said...

Wow. These are amazing. Thanks for the inspiration.

Stampermom said...

Thanks, Beth. I love all the inspirational photos and can't wait to take time to stare at them further. Hope you had a great Christmas.

justthesmallstuff said...

These are fabulous places to wander through. Thanks for doing all of the leg work. Charleen