Saturday, December 1, 2007

Merry & Bright

Well, it's December 1st. It certainly came quickly, don't you think? I would imagine you are busy with Christmas preparations, and Christmas parties this weekend. I usually wait until December 1st to start making Christmas presents. Why? No idea. Maybe I like the added stress. Maybe I work better under pressure. Every year I say, "I'm starting earlier next year" but never do. Are you the same way? I'd love to hear about your holiday season, and when you start making your cards, and making those gifts.

This tag and box set is for my teenage niece. Patterned paper is Colorbok. The stamps (one of my favourite sets) is from Cornish Heritage Farms. Marieke is the designer and if you skip over to her blog you will find the stamps sets listed on the right bar, where she links you directly to her stamps.

If you haven't voted for the December 11th tutorial, go cast your vote in the post below.

Have a nice weekend.

4 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

WOW that a great project! Your niece is going to love it! I always wait to last minute to make my gifts too! I always think I will get them done earlier next year but I never do! Some year I will learn!

Dawn♥ said...

Absolutley beautiful!

Risa said...

This is beautiful Beth!
I find myself in the same situation also Beth.And since this is my first year making cards I'm really crushed for time.
malieta:)

Ila said...

Wonderful project Beth!! She will love it....I am very far behind...I haven to start my Xmas baking very soon.