Monday, November 26, 2007

Christmas Countdown

Wowzers! Did you see that Christmas tree count down on the right side bar? Christmas is coming and the goose is getting fat, please put a elf in a Christmas hat. Not right? Well, I need an elf right now to help me through the last few weeks of preparation. Okay, I know. Christmas comes on December 25th every single year. What I can't understand is why I leave the most important items for the last minute. Perhaps I work better under pressure. Are you the same way? Is there anyone out there that prepares earlier than me? I am proud to say I had all my Christmas cards made by May. Why? I was busy preparing cards for my sisters and mom, as one of their birthday presents. The cards in the photo are just one style I did for my mom. Or, I think I did. Come to think of it, I don't think I was pleased with them, and made a whole batch of better cards. Yah, there I go again. It's got to be better cards. Better presents. Better cookies. Better looking (well, I haven't lost the weight this year so there is no "better" in that department). That said, I better get working on a better tutorial for tomorrow....

5 comments:

Scrappy Moments said...

Beautiful Cards. I can't believe it's almost December already... You will get it all done Beth, Hang In There :)

Angie

K Hutchinson said...

YIKES.....oh mother of pearls....29 days how in the heck am I going to get everything done! urghhhhhh....well I have not even started my Christmas cards! You are way ahead of me! I can do it I can do it...that is what they say right????

Risa said...

Your cards are beautiful Beth! I hope you enjoyed your holiday and welcome back.
malieta:)

♥ cloudberrie ♥ said...

Love your cards! And I must admit, I dont do much Christmas preparations this year, so Im totaly relaxed. We are leaving for celebrations at some relatives and everyone bring something small. Great! Have a nice week!
best wishes from Eva

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

These "note" cards are so beautiful! Love the colors!

~ Jennifer :)