Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Squeeker Bird

Did you have a nice Canada Day? I enjoyed the day with some friends. Today I am at the start of a gruling training schedule at work. My schedule is this: work five days, have one off, then work a stretch of six days with one off, followed by four days, and then two off. So far I'm loving my new job. Unlike the transcription department, admitting is full of life and fun. I am actually allowed to talk and socialize now. Can you believe that we actually got in trouble by talking in transcription? My chatty nature is coming out again, so watch out girlfriends!

Here is a sneak peak into the full Lime Tart Kit that will be revealed by the Odd Bird Planet on July 7th. The kit will include Squeeker Bird.

To make this card, cut the main card with a Coluzzle, as well as the designer paper. Sew dp. Cut Squeeker Bird with Nestabilities. Mount paper flowers and finish off with white dots using the white Souflee pen.

Thank you for stopping by.

No comments: