Sunday, March 30, 2008

Big Pieces


Good Sunday afternoon. How is your weekend going? Mine is great. Today I get to play in my studio for the whole day. There always seems to be a card that needs to be made, wouldn't you agree?

This, Big Pieces, set is one of my favourite. It allows me to experiment with a plethora of techniques.

Techniques used in this card include: embossing, rolling stone, and smooshing with colour wash. The gold flower was punched and attached to a punched circle with a brad.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Beth

7 comments:

Alex said...

Very very pretty Beth!! How fun that you get to play all day!! I wish I could *sigh*

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

K Hutchinson said...

This is gorgeous! I love all the different techniques on it! You are the bomb! Have fun playing! Maybe I will try to hobble down to my studio later!

Penny said...

I love all the texture - what fun!

Risa said...

Hi Beth!
What an awesome card!!!! I love the different techniques used.
I also want to thank you for your kind words. I really appreciate the thought.
hugs
malieta:)

Shirley said...

How creative is that, Beth! I love it. Of anything done with this set, this is definitely one of my favorites. TFS

Ila said...

Fabulous and Fun card!!...I love the way you used this stamp set!!

Anonymous said...

whose circle stamp set is this?? Sandy rustydoc1@yahoo.com