Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I have been quite sick this past week, and weekend, and didn't have a spare tutorial, so I don't have a tutorial for you today. I am soooooooo sorry. So often I shoot two tutorials in one day so I have spares, but this time I was blindsided with my cold/flu.

This morning I opened my mail and discovered I was tagged by Brenda of Another Loock Creations. Thanks Brenda.

What were you doing 10 years ago?
It seems so hard to believe, but I was living in Nova Scotia, Canada's east coast. I visited Lunenburg, where the Bluenose was built (it's on our dime), Mahone Bay (one of my favourites places), Peggy's Cove and Halifax.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Nothing exciting.

Name your five favorite snacks.
Popcorn, oreos, and that's about it.

Name five things you would do if you were a millionaire.

1. Make donations to charities
2. Give each of our children one million dollars
3. Buy a house in Merrickville (near Ottawa)
4. Make on line purchases from all those rubber stamp companies that I so want to order from
5. Book two cruises; one with my husband and one with girlfriends on a rubberstamp cruise

Name five things you like doing.

1. Spending time with my husband. We can talk over coffee for hours.
2. Being alone in the studio listening to my music and creating.
3. Blogging. Is there anything better than that?
4. Talking on-line with friends and family. I so look forward to receiving e-mails from them!
5. Getting together with girlfriends. Road trips are so much fun and I have a great group of
friends.

Name five things you will never wear again.

1. Big shoulder pads.
2. Size 12.
sorry, can't think of anything else

Name your five favorite toys.

1. Cuttlebug
2. Cricut
3. Crop-o-Dile
4. Melting pot
5. Heat gun




No comments: