Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I'm Out Of Town

I'm out of town for a couple of days, and will return on Thursday. Tutorial Tuesday will return next week. Guess I owe you an extra special tutorial for missing this week, eh? (I'm Canadian; I can't help saying, eh). Today I am leaving you with a Michael Buble video. Enjoy.



I was tagged and have to list facts about myself. I really messed up with this one because I accidentally deleted the e-mail with the "tag, you're it" and I can't remember who tagged me.

1. I subscribe to 60+ blogs.
2. My blog doesn't reflect my love for collage and altered art.
3. Scrapbooking was my first paper-crafting hobby.
4. In the past year I participated in over 40 swaps.
5. Some of my best friendships are with bloggers I have never met.
6. I like teasing Kim Hutchinson about how many days are left until Christmas.

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

WOW what a great video! Love his voice and he is not bad to look at (wink wink)! Enjoy your time out of town! I hope you are doing something fun! (deep breath deep breath) Only 70 now to Christmas...it will be okay it will be okay! LOL!!!!!