Friday, October 26, 2007

Tagged--again, and again

Thank you to all the wonderful ladies who tagged me this week:

Ila
Sarah

Suzy
Kim B

Life has been hectic today--my DD and DS were in a car accident (thankfully they are fine). The car they were driving was totalled by a driver who turned left right into the oncoming car DS was driving. DD knew I was going to start crying when I saw her in emerg in a stretcher, with a neck brace, so she kept saying, "it's okay mom, it's okay, I'm okay, I'm okay." Pretty sad state of affairs that DD has to calm me down! How precious my children are to me!

Okay, on to business.

If you could have 100.00 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose? Only $100? What's with that?! I'm a paper piggy so it would most definately be paper. I love colour, colour, colour!

If you had to choose between using only stamps or rub-ons, which would you choose?
Stamps, of course!

If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year...which would you do?

Most definately cards. My viewers want cards and techniques, so I give them what they want.

Would you rather own a scrapbooking store or have your own scrapping room at home...(can't have both he he he) Store, and I'd sneak in lots of stamps.

And last but not least, what is your CURRENT cardmaking or scrapping style. Very colourful and funky. Of course I'm using loads of techniques too.

Now I get to tag. I'm tagging:

Kim H

Kim P

Have a great weekend folks.

3 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

OH Sweet Mother of Mary....I will pray your children are ok! OH my heart goes out to you my friend! Please let me know how they are doing!

Take care!

Penny said...

Oh gosh, how scary! I really hope all the family are OK now -hugs to you all.

Suzy said...

So glad your children are okay!