Saturday, December 15, 2007

Charlie Brown's Christmas & Rudolph

Christmas isn't complete with a dose of Charlie Brown, so I thought I'd share some Charlie Brown with you. I watch the movie at least three times, and listen to the CD continuously. What makes your Christmas complete?



I'm also a huge fan of Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer and watch it at least twice during the holidays. I even have the soundtrack. My porcelain collection of characters are one of my favourites and are set up in a special spot of their own, and on my Christmas tree. Here's a quick tune for you. Enjoy.

8 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

I love watching all the Christmas shows too! The boys are really loving it this year! I woke up to it snowing- it looks like a snowglobe....so pretty! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Ila said...

I love the the xmas shows too...and what would we have done without Charlie Brown??

Jill said...

Hi Beth. Merry Christmas! I found your blog the other day while googling instructions for something (I can't remember now--that's how googling goes for me!) Just wanted to say hello.

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

I always love to watch Rudolph with the kiddos. My favorite Christmas movie is Christmas Vacation... I've already watched that a few times.

Melissa Goodsell said...

I love your treat boxes in the post below!
Melx

Rick said...

December26th - that pretty well completes it

http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/

Heather Grow said...

I love Charlie Brown Christmas. It's my favorite. I love the animated Grinch movie too.

shuggy said...

i love both of these movies!!!