Sunday, December 30, 2007

More Links

Howdy folks. It looks like I've had a severe case of the surfing bug. There is so much talent out there and when I find it, I like to share with my friends, so here's a third installment:

Are you a bead lover like me? Look at what the Stamp Queen created with Christmas balls.

Have you heard about the new rage of altering a puzzle? Well A Mark in Time has the coolest one. Take a peak here.

Kathy Wasilewski of Art Pub Studios is a collaboration of 13 well-known artists who provide their art-tips, give-aways, and free images. Kathy's personal blog can be viewed here.

What girl doesn't love purses? Take a look at these by R2Art Studio.

Are you interested in signing up for a free newsletter that offers free tips & techniques plus quilting and mixed media trends? Then click here. This link takes you to the Cloth Paper Scissors site.

I have the sense that you enjoy these types of posts, and will try to do this once, or twice, a month. Let me know how you enjoy these sites, and if you would like to see more.

Enjoy.

3 comments:

Kim H. said...

Oh I'm just loving these sites! You are the bomb!

sheila said...

Love your blog and love these posts. The links to all the eye candy are great! Thanks!

Ila said...

This sounds great!! I love checking out the links.