Friday, February 29, 2008

Double Take Friday

TGIF. To help kick off the weekend, Kim P and I have a double-take for you. My challenge to Kim was to create using Cosmo Cricket paper.

Image was coloured with Prismacolour pencil crayons and odorless mineral spirits, and painted with H2O's. Unfortunately, the image doesn't pop because I added brown ink around the image, smudged it, and ruined it. So disappointing. Guess I'll have to do another one to show you.

Kim is posting right now and I'm anxious to see what she has in store for us. You can see her card here. Thanks for playing Kim.

Stamp: Stamps Happen; Paper: Taken With Teal, Cosmo Cricket; Prismacolour pencil crayons, odorless mineral spirits, H2O's; eyelits, hemp, brad.

Stamping Hugs,
Beth







8 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

What the heck are you talking about? Ruined it...get out of town...it is awesome! I love the shimmer on the image too! Cool papers!

Alex said...

Ruined what???!!!! This is beautiful Beth - I totally love the coloring and the shimmer is gorgeous!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you're joking when you say that you have ruined it !! It's a wonderful card!
Stamping hugs

tchoucreation said...

beautiful card and so cute!

Penny said...

Nope, can't see a thing wrong with it! Love the shimmer on the water, that's a gorgeous effect!

Corie said...

OH I just absolutely LOVE this card. Where did you purchase that stamp? I just have to have it!!

Kim said...

LOL...Beth...your card is awesome, you didn't ruin a thing!! I love it! I finally posted my card, sorry I was so late. I will think on next weeks challenge! lol Beautiful work Beth!!!

Ila said...

Nothing ruined here!! This card is Gorgeous!! Fabulous coloring and I love that image!!