Saturday, February 9, 2008



Happy New Year. I'll bet you are saying, "what a strange thing to say at this time of year." This is Chineese New Year and to celebrate (I'll take any excuse thank you) I invited 10 friends out for dinner at a local chineese restaurant. Each person is going to receive a hand made Chineese New Year card from me, and Donnie has something special for the couples as well. I have no idea what it is -- he smiled and told me it's none of my business when he went to go out and purchase an extra goodie. Last year he gave each lady a rose. Maybe it will be the same this year--I'll let you know.

Love stamp: The Artful Stamper
Cardstock: White, Pixie Pink and Purely Pomegranate
Ribbon, dollar store
Gems, unknown source

3 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

Have a wonderful celebrate! I love the fun ribbon! Donnie is such a sweetie!

Anonymous said...

Your card is great , I love this colour !!
It's a very good idea to go to Chinese restaurant with your friends .
Happy Chinese New Year !!!

Ila said...

Beautiful!!..I not only love the colors but I love all the swirls you use so effectively. Okay..now I am bactracking here...what did Donnie get??