Monday, February 4, 2008

We Have a Winner

I would like to thank everyone who linked me to their criss-cross card. They were all so lovely. It was so fun to see how every card was so different.

Using a random number selector the chosen winner this week is Tracey from Running With Scissors. For those of you who may not have noticed I was running a contest, it was in my narrative paragraph before the photos in my criss-cross card tutorial. Read my posts carefully, because you never know when I will sneak in a contest.

Congratulations, Tracey.

6 comments:

The Dolphin Inn said...

Yayyyyyyy- thankyou so much XXX

K Hutchinson said...

Congrats Tracey!

Sandra Jayne Wingate said...

This is my first time visiting your blog!! I lvoe it! Will be back for sure!

Risa said...

Congratuations to Tracey!
malieta:)

Alex said...

Yeah for Tracey - congrats! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Beth, LOVE your masculine cards, they rock!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Dawn♥ said...

Yayyyy Tracey that's awesome! Big Congrat's!