Saturday, February 2, 2008

TJ Sneak Peak

This past week Pat mailed out her Technique Junkie Newsletter. Do you have your copy? If you do, then you will see that this card is one of the designs that is provided to you.

SU designer paper is used in combination with Bazzil turquoise and light blue. Bird stamp is by Inkadinkadoo. Sentiments are Hero Arts. Butterfly was cut from unknown designer paper.


Small flower, on tag number two, shown here is SU's Doodle That. Flower on tag number three, is Heidi Swapp.
This was a very fun card to make for my girlfriend, who is in her 50's, and is going back to school to become a nurse. I want to send my congratulations to her, and will pop this into the mail this weekend.
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Enjoy!

10 comments:

Alex said...

Holy Moly Beth - I love this!! Do you have the directions? I would love to have them so I can try my hand at this one! You are sooo talented, my friend! Love the papers too! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

K Hutchinson said...

OMG this is so stunning! I love it! I just got my newsletter in the mail about 15 minutes ago! I'm going to try to make this later today! I think it is so neat! Lots of cool techniques in the newsletter!

Scrappy Moments said...

Some Fun Techiques What Beautiful Cards ,Beth!

Angie

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL project!!

xxxMarieke

CreativeMish said...

I received my newsletter yesterday! You did a fabulous job on this card!

Pat Huntoon said...

You ROCKED this! Wonderful card, my friend!

Shirley said...

Another great card Beth! I love your colors and what you did with the card layout.

BrendaLea, the Prpldy said...

Beth- What a lovely card! I've got to give this one a try...but I know mine won't look nearly as lovely as yours. Great Job!

Maria said...

Wow Beth! Your work is awesome. I really love your card and the way it opens up! You must pat yourself on the back! You did fabulous!!

Maria

Godelieve said...

Fantastic project!!