Thursday, February 7, 2008

Double Take Thursday

This week's theme is buttons. Kim and I both struggled with this, but in the end I am happy with my card. Kim is at work until late into the evening, so her card isn't posted. Oh, Kim, I'm so anxious to see what you came up with. I'm sure it's adorable. So, if you want to check out Kim's card, hop over to her blog.

I apologize for the quality of this photo. I was experimenting with a new light and by the looks of this photo, I just don't have things right yet.

Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

Ila said...

Wow!! Beth I love this card!!..love all the buttons and the bling..just Fabulous!! It reminds me a little of the cards from years ago....Ila

Penny said...

It's very beautiful Beth! Love the shape and the button accents. Did you stamp the ribbon too?

Anonymous said...

This is a very sweet Valentine. I love it! The buttons complete it.

K Hutchinson said...

OMG this is so cool! I love the colors and the buttons! The bling is the perfect touch! A very sweet Valentine!

Tami Bayer said...

Buttons get me every time...love them. This is adorable. I tried your tutorial....SO MUCH FUN! I just posted it. Thanks :)

Risa said...

Your card is very cute and I love the buttons! You did a great job Beth.
malieta:)

Kim said...

Beth, your card is SWEET! Love it! Buttons were a huge challenge for me, but it was fun! Can't wait for next Thursday!!! Thanks for the great challenge this week!!

Alex said...

This is VERY cute Beth - I am a sucker for buttons, and this looks so pretty with them! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

marja said...

wow beth.......
it's beautiful!!!!!
I love it!!!!

My Paper World said...

Oh, so pretty! and I love the cute buttons!

patchlisel said...

Your work is so beautiful. I like ist. Elisabeth

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

I'd be happy with too--It is STUNNING! love the turquoise paisley and the buttons are the perfect touch! :0) Mel