Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Colour Challenge



Todays colour challenge was fun. It came from my Shackie friend Tami. The colours are pink, rose and copper. It is a wonderful combination and is more versatile than one would think. The designs I used were perfect for the S.U. Doodle This set. I stamped the image on watercolour paper and coloured it with Tombow markers and blended with paint brush and water.



Unfortunately, you cannot see the pretty glittery stickles that I added to the flower. I don't use Stickles much because I don't think about it, but when I do I feel it always give a card that final punch.

5 comments:

Maria said...

Wow what an interesting color combo! I like it! You did a beautiful job with the cards and the colors!

Tami Bayer said...

These are gorgeous! Thanks for playing in the color challenge. You really did a fantastic job with these.

Stacy Sheldon said...

Beautiful!
:)

Swamp Tulip said...

Absolutely stunning. Great work.

Teresa

Laura Evangeline said...

I feel the same way about my Stickles. I love it, but I just never think about it. (I am NOW!)