Sunday, June 10, 2007



Well, I'm back from Mississippi. The weather was so nice and hot. I love sitting in the sun. It is such a happy moment in life. Much to my disappointment, the weather remains a coolish warm, here in Sarnia, during the day, and is quite cold at night. Ugh! I lost two hanging baskets to the cold weather two weeks ago, and picked up two more baskets yesterday. They better not die!! I had a wonderful time with my sister and her family. It was great to see my mom who was visiting from Atlanta. I hope my mom comes to visit me in the fall.

Okay, on to my cards. I love this image that was mailed to me for a virtual swap over at the Stamp-Shack. I coloured the image with watercolour pencil crayons and blended with brush and water.

Tomorrow I will post some cards I made while on vacation, so check back -- you won't be disappointed.

2 comments:

Tami Bayer said...

I love the soft colors on your card. Glad to hear you had a nice vacation.

StampHappy said...

Oh this is just so darn cute!!