Thursday, June 14, 2007

Graduates In My House



I pulled out my Doodle This set for my daughter's graduation card. It is a new set for me, and I can tell that I'm going to use it a lot. It is so versatile. What I like about it so much is that Stamp'n Up designs their stamps for cards, and the images are perfect for those 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 size cards. Doodles and flourishes are hot right now and I hope S.U. introduces more of them in their upcoming catalogue. Images are embossed with gold and then coloured with markers. To make the flower pop I added pop dots. The congratulations sentiment is a sticker from Stampendous. They are a high quality sticker that adds a classy touch.



It's been a busy week in my household. My daughter graduated from the University of Windsor with a Bachelor of Arts, Honors, in Anthropology. She will be attending Humber College, in Toronto, to continue her studies. Sarah will be studying International Development Management, and hopes that her international work placement will be in Africa.



Can you believe I don't have a picture of Adam alone? How did that happen?!! Adam graduated from highschool and will be returning next year to do another year of highschool because he isn't ready to take that big plunge into college. When he does go to college he is thinking about entering the Child & Youth Services program and hopes to work with preschool children.

Good luck to my graduates. May all your dreams come true!

No comments: