Monday, June 18, 2007

Snappy Birthday



Crab & Co is another set that I love to play with because it is so versatile. Images were coloured with Prismacolour pencil crayons and the background was coloured with chalks. My Cuttlebug was pulled out and used on my background papers, and to punch out the number 60. Crabby & friend was mounted on top of Cool Carribbean (yah, I just had to use it again), and Real Red, one of my favourite colour combinations. A tab punch was used to add the "snappy birthday" sentiment.
Small square brads were added to the top of the cards, and finished off with ribbon.

Tonight I am attending a Stamper's 10 evening at my girlfriend's house. This is my last chance to order the in-colours for the year, so I'm going to stock up on Cool Carribbean. Do you think six packages will be enough -- LOL--Snort. I was so excited to hear that I can officially join as someone didn't have the time to continue with the group this year. Although I have been attending the evenings, once a month, I wasn't able to participate and have a chance to play hostess. Tonight we are going to make curled paper flowers on our cards. It is a technique that I have been wanting to learn for some time now. After we're done, several of us are going out to our newly-opened Starbucks. I can't wait to see my girlfriends because it has been a while since we got together. Stay tuned for tomorrow's posting where I will reveal the curled flower card.

2 comments:

◈lunaluna◈ said...

Your blog is very interesting!
Please, send me the photo of your computer desk.
I'll publish on my blog!.
And if you want link me your blog, so I’ll publish on mine.

EMAIL: pcdesktop1@gmail.com

Ana Wohlfahrt said...

Girl this is awesome!! I love the coloring and the vibrant colors!! You rock :)