Tuesday, June 12, 2007

There are Bellas in the House


My daughter asked me to make her a set of cards using my bellas. I'm going to surprise her and give them to her, along with her card, at tomorrow's graduation ceremony (she graduates with an anthropology degree and will attend Humber College, in Toronto, to continue international development management studies in Sept).

See those teeny tiny sponge stamps? While my sister was rummaging through her scrapbook supplies she came upon them and had no idea why she bought them because she doesn't even stamp. I was so excited when she offered them to me because I knew they would go so well with my bellas. They are from All Night Media. Never again will I overlook children's stamps!



While I was making my daughter's cards, my sister asked me to make her teenage babysitter a set of cards for her birthday. I had lots of fun with my bellas, can you tell?

2 comments:

Maria said...

Wow Beth! The cards are beautiful! I love the colors that you used and the ribbon really compliments the design! Fabulous job!

Shabbychick Junk said...

OOOOOOOOOOOH I LOOOOVE YOUR BELLAS! YOU DID THOSE GIRLS PROUD! THIS IS SO CUTE!