Thursday, July 5, 2007

Games Night



It's not often I am thrilled with my card creation, but I am today. I had this stamp for quite some time, along with the minature cards, but I just couldn't come up with a card that pleased me. After playing with my pencil and paper in designing a "map" this is what I came up with. When I showed Don my card he said I should add "You're Invited" which I did. I found a font that seemed suitable and added that finishing touch. Stamp is from Stampendous.

I am submitting this card as my entry to a contest over at Caardvarks. Wish me luck.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute card! I can see why you were thrilled with your results!

Laura, a fellow card maker

MOCHACUPP5 said...

Wow! Very sophisticated for a game night invitation. Your edging looks like a game table. Can't serve wings and beer on this occasion. I love the small cards you added.

michelle sturgeon said...

This is very cool!

K Hutchinson said...

What a fun card! Love the lo and the colors are perfect!

~K

Corie said...

LOVE this. You did a FANTASTIC job.