Thursday, July 5, 2007

You're a Cool Cat



Well it's Thursday--and that means there is a fun-filled evening with friends go'n on. It's wing night--and that means the weekend is almost here. Yahoo! Wasn't it great to have an extra day off this week?

Today's card was made using a stamp from Willowgrove Stamps. I choose this new Basic Grey paper because it looked like a paper from the 60's, and that is just what I needed for this cool cat. The cat was coloured with Prisma colour pencil crayons and mounted on a rectangle of light brown paper, and matted in light green. When I went to type the title, "You're a Cool Cat", Don intervened and taught me how to place my text in a text box, and then taught me how to change the text box's colour. I had fun playing with various fonts and changing the background to a green that matches the green in the paper. To dress things up, I added ribbon and brads. What do you think, is this one cool cat?

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

WOW this is a really COOL card! Love the background and the way you colored the kitty!

~K

Corie said...

Love this card. It really is one cool cat.