Sunday, July 1, 2007

For the Birds



This is one of my favourite cards. I love the use of colour, the paper choice, and the overall look. This stamp sat unused for many months, so I decided to try and give it a hip look because the birds look pretty hip themselves. Images are coloured with Prismacolour pencil crayons. Embellishments used are brads and ribbon. Stamp is Magenta.

Hey, it's Canada's birthday so we are enjoying a long weekend. Happy Birthday Canada. For my American readers, I know you're celebrating a birthday too. A BIG Happy Birthday goes out to you too!

8 comments:

Shabz said...

Pretty card!

michelle sturgeon said...

I love that stamp! Great card, beautiful colours!

Maria said...

Wow beautiful colors! I love it! Your coloring and layout are fabulous!

Maria

Tami Bayer said...

Oh, what a gorgeous stamp and even more beautiful is your coloring. These birds just make me feel happy. Reminds me of the Tiki Hut at Disneyland :)

Corie said...

What a colorful card. I LOVE IT!!!!!

marja said...

WOW beth..... what a great card!!!!
beautiful!!!!!

marja

Shabbychick Junk said...

OH OH OH! SO FREAKIN CUTE! I NEED THESE BIRDS! WHERE'D YA GET THEM, GIRLFRIEND?! AWESOME!~

Shabbychick Junk said...

omg I can't stop looking at this card & the beautiful colors!