Sunday, July 22, 2007

Rock'n Girl Blog


Yahoo, I was nominated twice for the Rock'n Girl Blog. Sarah and Pamela are two bloggers I met on the Stamp Shack. Sarah is a fellow card artist from Nova Scotia who does wonderful creations with, and without stamps. Although I didn't know her while I lived in Nova Scotia, I became good friends with her through the Stamp Shack. Pam is known as Smileycollector on the Stamp Shack and is a talented lady who creates beautiful cards. She is a lover of yard sales, like me, and I enjoy reading about her purchases.

The task at hand is for me to now nominate five blogger girls that I like feel are talented. There are so many wonderful blogs that I visit daily and it isn't easy to pick just five.

Maria is a creative card artist that I have been reading for close to a year now. I am a subscriber to her blog and became on-line friends as a participant of her Tuesday challenges. I have a lot of respect for Maria and she has given me a lot of inspiration. Some of her challenges are just that--challenging. She has me pushing the envelope. Please visit her blogs. She has two: one for Stamp'n Up images and another for all other images. You won't be disappointed.

Stacy has been a penpal of mine for quite some time. We met through the Stamp-Shack. Her work is beautiful, and incorporates card making with a lot of paper, with, and without, stamps. She recently won a prize at the Caardvarks site for her work.

Marja, is a very talented lady from the Netherlands. I met her through the Stamp-Shack and Splitcoast Stampers. Her cards and other projects offer a lot of inspiration. Although her blog isn't in English, the pictures are worth a thousand words.

Michelle is an amazing card artist who is well known to the Fan Club of Splitcoast Stampers. Michelle is part of the Dirty Dozen, and I gather so much inspiration from this woman. I live for the 15th of every month where I can view the newest addition to the Fan Club gallery. Michelle's work rocks! I wouldn't want to be without her blog!

Godelieve is a talented woman from the Netherlands. Anyone who reads blogs and visits Two Peas in a Bucket will recognize her name, as she is a talented artist who dazzles us with her years of experience. She is very creative and uses Ecoline a lot.

I wish I could nominate more than just five bloggers; there are so many wonderful and talented ladies out there. As a subscriber to over 50 blogs, I feel I know my artists well, and the five ladies I nominated truly deserve a round of applause.

4 comments:

marja said...

goodmorning Beth!!!!

Thanks Beth for the
Rockin' Girl Blogger!!!!!!

And............ it's pink!!!
I love this colour!!!!!

Love Marja

Maria said...

Hi Beth! Wow thank you for choosing me for Rockin' Girl Blogger. You're so kind! Well, I must say. . .YOU are definitly one Rockin' chick!

Thank you for sharing your beautiful Rockin'creations with all of us!

Maria

Godelieve said...

Thanks for the nomination and the really nice words!!
But I live in Belgium, very close to the Netherlands though, and we're speaking Dutch too in this part of Belgium.
Thanks again ;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.