Wednesday, July 4, 2007

I've Been Tagged

Hey, Sarah tagged me. I have to tell you 7 things about me that you don't know, and then tag 7 bloggers. So, here goes:

1. I used to be left-handed. My dad was stationed in Germany when I was very
young, and it was forbidden to write with your left hand, so a German woman
kept placing my crayons in my right hand, forcing me to learn to write with
the right.
2. I was in army cadets as a teenager (yes, I even fired rifles on the firing
range), and am currently a 2nd Lt. in the Canadian Forces Reserves.
3. I make my own wine.
4. I do pottery -- both on the wheel and slab.
5. I have a Secretarial Arts certificate and am currently working on my Visual
Arts certificate.
6. I have one spoiled dog named Max. He makes me very happy.
7. I live for beer & wing night with my friends.

OK, now I'm tagging:

Stacy
Tami
Kim
Barb
Pam
Kerry
Teresa

TAG, YOU'RE IT!

1 comment:

BarbK said...

Thanks for sharing those tidbits of information about you, Beth. I'll have to do mine tomorrow as it's late now and I'm almost ready for bed.