Friday, July 13, 2007

Time to Shop Again

Today's challenge over at Caardvarks is to make a card with a clock face. I have several clock stamps as I love clocks and watches. At one time I owned 9 watches.

For this card, I coloured my image with Prismacolour pencil crayons and added a tab to the MFT image, that says, "Time to Shop." Below the image, a clock face was stamped with Real Rust on green paper. Unfortunately, the picture of the card does not show that pop up dots were used to draw up the stamped image.

I hope you're not getting tired of this MFT image. It is such a fun, and versatile, image to use.

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Maria said...

Wow Beth your coloring is awesome and this is such a pretty card! I agree the MFT stamps are fun to use and great to color! I love coloring!

Maria

Ingrid said...

Again a nice and bright card. Great job!

Allison Cope said...

Cool card! I love the stamp you used! Love all the bright colours!!

marja said...

Beautiful Beth!!!!
It's a very cool card!!!!!

I wish you a very nice weekend Beth!!!!

Marja

Stacy Sheldon said...

I love that image, you really did a Fabulous job with this card Beth!

mum-on-the-run said...

Great card, great take on the challenge!!

Love the "time to shop" sentiment